I’m R&D Software Engineer in the area of Software-Defined Networking & Network Functions Virtualization and also an Open-Source enthusiast. My R&D activities are related to network softwarization including programmable data plane, packet processing techniques in software, performance of Network Function Virtualization (NFV) infrastructure, Network Slicing, architectures and protocols for mobile networks and Telco Cloud technologies.
My current project is focused on improving the performance of the NFV workloads, therefore I work on data plane programmability (P4) and packet processing techniques for SDN and NFV systems.
Professionally, I work as a R&D Expert at Orange Labs Poland. Moreover, I am a PhD student at Warsaw University of Technology and the member of SDN and Network Virtualization Lab.
Note that posts are on my own and don’t represent the opinions of my employer.
R&D Specialist / R&D Expert - Orange Labs Poland (2017 - now)
- Working with P4, Open vSwitch, DPDK, BPF/XDP, Tofino, SmartNiCs, OpenStack & Kubernetes to implement VNF offloading use cases.
- Design, implement, evaluate PoCs and publish new ideas to improve performance and enhance capabilities of the NFV Infrastructure for 5G and Network Slicing use cases.
- Research (Industrial PhD) on programmable data plane for SDN/NFV using P4.
- Contribution to the ONAP open-source project.
- Deployment and maintenance of the OpenStack instance.
- Technologies: OpenStack, P4, Open vSwitch, DPDK, AF_XDP, Python, Java, C, C++, eBPF/XDP, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Cloudify, OpenDayLight, ONOS
Software Engineer - Samsung R&D Institute Poland (2016 - 2017)
- maintenance, development and deployment of VoLTE/VoWiFi services in Android OS for European operators
- network analysis and troubleshooting using packet analysis tool
- GSMA, 3GPP and RFC specifications analysis
- technical cooperation with network engineers
- leading internal technical trainings
- Technologies: Java, C++, Protobuf, Android, LTE, SIP, IMS, IKE/IPSec
Software Developer - mLife (software house) (2015 - 2016)
- Maintenance & development of VoIP/IMS systems.
- Technologies: JSF, Spring, PrimeFaces, SOAP, REST, MySQL, Tomcat 8
Warsaw University of Technology (2018 - now)
Industrial Ph.D of Telecommunications
Warsaw University of Technology (2016 - 2018)
M.Sc. in Telecommunications
Warsaw University of Technology (2012 - 2016)
Bachelor of Telecommunications